Currently the largest byte of our operations, we intend “To be the leading catalyst in the optimal adoption, implementation and utilization of eHealth applications by institutions involved in Healthcare delivery in Canada and emerging major economies such as Nigeria by 2015.”
We have since emerged as one of the leading catalysts for the optimal adoption of eHealth in Low Resource Countries (LRCs) including Nigeria.
CONNECT is a proven web-based clinical portal with a reputation for high physician satisfaction and rapid adoption. The secure solution displays vital patient information stored in disparate, Federated systems in one comprehensive, configurable, mobile-friendly view.
There are several point-of-care systems that have EMRs and are capturing data about clinical encounters.
Immediate & Quantifiable Benefits Include:
- Improved quality of care for health care consumers who will be able to migrate without limitations across HMOs & healthcare institutions.
- Increased access to and Improvement in the quality of health services due to transparency.
- Improved quality of care through the effective use of ICT for decision support within the continuum of care.
- Increased financial coverage for health care services through the effective use of ICT for National and Regional health insurance schemes and other health-related financial transactions. Ability to Scale up health insurance coverage will be enhanced.
- Increased equity in access to and quality of health services, information, and financing through the effective use of ICTs for delivering appropriate health services for those who need them.
We have recently engaged in National Identity Management projects based on Unique Identification Numbers and Biometrics to create and Issue National Identities and related documents. We have demonstrated expertise in Data Harmonization and ETL.